PowerLead Puto PLD023 22 MP Review
PowerLead Puto PLD023 22 MP Digital Camera with Digital Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD Digital Video Camcorder Night Vision HD Digital Camera. In 2018, with smartphone sporting cutting edge lens, software and clarity do we even need to consider an actual camera? It’s and simple yes or no answer, and it depends on you.
Sure it’s nice to have the option to shoot on our phone, perform quick edits and share to social media. The thing is, despite clear image quality. When it comes to zooming, tweaking and fine-tuning the shoot than 99% just don’t compare to a camera such as this
Pricing on the day is around the 60GBP region, see current pricing
Specs and Features
- 22MP for bright, sharp photos and HD videos
- 3.0″ LCD screen for easy viewing and photo editing
- Capture your videos in 720p HD Movie mode Frame coverage: Approx. 99% horizontal and vertical (compared to actual picture)
- High-performance Optical Viewfinder helps facilitate quick and accurate focusing by firmly framing and capturing the subject at hand.
- HIGH QUALITY BACKED with RELIABLE WARRANTY:100% Brand New and High quality from PowerLead ,sold by PowerLead ONLY! PowerLead offers 12 months Warranty and 30 days free exchange for all the PowerLead products which are built with the highest quality standards and we stand behind for best after service
Effective Still Resolution:22
ISO Auto:1~2 m
Camera Lens:F=2.4MM/ f=4.5MM
Imaging sensor:8.0Mega pixels CMOS sensor(up to 22MP Interpolation)
HD 720p videos
External Memory:TF Card (Max.up to 32GB)
File format:JPEG format (Still image)/AVI format
Battery:High-capacity rechargeable lithium battery
1* User Manual
First Impression and usage
Upon unboxing the product, I was delighted with the build quality.
It certainly doesn’t look or feel like a 60-pound camera. I was very impressed to find the additional macro and UV lens system.
On the base, we find a tripod mount, on top a pop-out flash.
The top feature, which I can’t believe is here! A pop out LCD screen that flips. This is where the product excels and pushes it into the video category.
Ideal for selfie shots, but more importantly makes the product a good choice for videos too. With a max res of 1080P, it is sadly limited to 15fps. This is OK for talking to cam type of videos, but for anything faster paced then you’ll need to drop the res down to 720P, this will enable 30FPS for a smoother shot.
The image quality is very fair, when zoomed you will find some pixelation.
Video quality is very good at 1080P offering a nice vibrant a crisp output, but I would suggest dropping back to 720P allowing the 30FPS feature/
Being primarily an actual camera you cant grumble at this.